CFNM Handjobs
The CFNM Toplist
Post Your Handjob
Handjob List
Erotic Surf CFNM
The CFNM Toplist
Top100 CFNM&HJ
Maya's Handjobs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are Maya's clips?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afterburner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Where are Maya's clips? Reply with quote

Anyone know what's happened to Maya's clips on the clip store? I had made a note of the ones I wanted to download and when I went back they'd all disappeared.
dwmarch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she retired. The clip store has been taken down and the site hasn't been updated since the beginning of April.
Afterburner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwmarch wrote:
I think she retired. The clip store has been taken down and the site hasn't been updated since the beginning of April.

That's what I have been dreading. But I thought at least that she'd post a farewell message to her fans rather than just disappearing from view.

And why would she take down the clips? Surely they're a source of income even if she decided not to post anything more? I had earmarked some clips that I had missed and then when I went back to find them they'd gone.

I hope that she or her husband are not unwell or something.
Afterburner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Are you gone, or just resting, Maya? Reply with quote

Hey Maya.

I hope you're well. Do you think you could let us know whether you are still active on this site?

I'm sure many of us would like to know at least whether you're going to post any more clips to your Web site or if you've decided to stop.

If you are stopping, at least let us bid you a fond farewell Crying or Very sad

If you are just taking a well-earned break then we can be happy, especially if you can tell us when you are going to return Laughing

Please put us out of our misery.
dwmarch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you're back Maya! Will you be re-opening your clip store or starting a new one?
Afterburner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwmarch wrote:
Glad to see you're back Maya! Will you be re-opening your clip store or starting a new one?
I second that, Maya, it's great to see you back.

There were quite a few good clips on your store that I had intended to download, particularly those where you are masturbating and cumming (my favourites).

Do let us know how we can access your clips again!
Afterburner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Mayas clip store is available at a new URL Reply with quote

Guys

Maya's clip store is here: http://clips4sale.com/studio/544.

It doesn't contain all of her material (and unfortunately only one of her masturbating, which are my personal favourites) but it's good to know that her stuff is still available.

I hope that she'll be putting more vids of her naked and vids of her pleasuring herself in due course.

Thanks Maya.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maya's Handjobs Forum Index -> My Clip Store All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: